A brand new treatment for skin rejuvenation.Turn the clock back on your skin with the AquaGold Fine Touch microneedling device, using 24 karat gold needles, to achieve natural, smoother skin. This device delivers products such as dermal fillers, Dysport or Botox, growth factors, vitamins and antioxidants specifically tailored to meet your individual needs.
How does it work?Microneedling produces tiny, almost invisible, microchannels in the skin, allowing the products to easily get to the level in the skin required to produce an effect. This is a safe treatment that can be used on the face, neck, chest, hands.
Can I do this with other aesthetic & laser treatments?Because the AquaGold treatment offers buildable results, it works well with other treatments. Used in conjunction with deeper dermal filler injections or after laser treatment, it can help maintain results.
How much downtime?There is little to no downtime after the procedure. There is no bruising associated with the procedure. There may be a little redness for less than a day, but no chance of a frozen muscle look. The only restriction after the procedure is that you can’t wash your face for 6 hours. Patients get an immediate improvement that can last several months.
How Often Should it be performed?The procedure can be repeated every 4-6 weeks as desired for your best outcome. A series of 4 treatments is recommended.
- Shrinks pores with Dysport
- Smoothes the skin with Dermal Filler
- Reduces fine lines
- Painless procedure with no downtime
- Reduces scars
- Improves your overall complexion
- Enlarged Pores
- Each vial comes with 15 units of Dysport and a partial syringe of Filler. Everything else added to vial is completely customizable based on patients skin care needs. *The AquaGold treatment does not replace a normal neurotoxin or filler treatment. It will not get rid of deep facial lines.