Customizable facials to meet individual patient skin concerns.
Aspen offers a wide variety of facial services in our comfortable spa-inspired aesthetics center in Mequon. Our medical facials utilize the latest technologies in Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peel, Dermaplaning and Omnilux L.E.D. Light Therapy to help you look and feel your best. We can tailor a facial to your individual goals. Facials include cleansing, exfoliating, steam, masque, massage, extractions, and product application.
With our unique approach, Aspen utilizes an extremely managed spray of fine crystals to remove the damaged outermost layer of skin to reveal younger, firmer skin. Microdermabrasion is an effective, painless substitute to chemical and laser treatments.
Individual microdermabrasion treatments are recommended every two weeks. When performed with an alternating skin care treatment, the protocol would be microdermabrasion, followed two weeks later with an alternating treatment, followed two weeks later with microdermabrasion. Four sessions of each treatment are recommended depending on skin condition and concerns. Maintenance sessions should be sought to keep skin healthy and glowing.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to smooth coarsely textured skin
- Decreases the appearance of scarring
- Decreases pore size
- Reduces superficial hyper-pigmentation, also known as age spots or brown spots
Utilizing light acids, chemical peels enhance exfoliation by loosening the upper damaged skin. Looking to achieve extraordinary results? The experts here at Aspen utilize the latest advances in chemical peel technology to get the results you're looking for.
Chemical Peel Benefits:
- Improving the skin’s color, clarity, tone and texture
- Stimulating new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, resulting in a radiant complexion
- Reducing discoloration caused by sun damage
- Helping to clear up breakouts
- Smoothing away the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increasing hydration of the skin
- Addressing visible skin imperfections and superficial scars
Superficial Peel: $80, Signature Peel: $95, Advanced Corrective Peel: $140
Using manual exfoliation, dermaplaning levels the skin. Through this process we remove the dead skin cells on the outermost layer of your skin. This non-invasive technique leaves your skin feeling new and very smooth.
- Provides deeper product penetration
- Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils
- Promotes smoother skin
- Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells and “peach fuzz”
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishes the look of fine lines
- Works on all skin types
Omnilux L.E.D. Light Therapy
With this treatment approach, Omnilux BLUE™ eradicates the bacterium that causes acne. This is combined with Omnilux RED Revive™ which has anti-inflammatory properties, this helps minimize the redness of acne lesions and promotes healthier skin. In addition, Omnilux RED Revive™ stimulates fibroblasts therefore enhancing collagen production, cell turnover, and promotes healthy glowing skin.
NEW Medi Spa Facial
A common spa treatment, aestheticians can tailor a customizable facial to meet individual patient skin concerns. Facials include cleansing, exfoliating, steam, masque, massage, extractions, and product application.
Learn more about HydraFacial - voted the #1 facial by NewBeauty Magazine!